James and Ashleigh's Wedding Day Blog
1. Who are you and where are you from? We are Ashleigh and James Murphy from Clane.
2. When and how did you get engaged? We got engaged in June 2018 on stage at the Abbey Theatre in Dublin, James proposed as we were taking a bow after appearing in a play- Ashleigh nearly fell off the stage!!!
3. When was your wedding? Our wedding was in October 2019, and it was magic!
4. What happened on your wedding day? We got married!!!
5. What was the best part of your wedding day? The best part of the day was feeling all the love from our friends and family, I’ve never experienced anything like it, it really was the happiest of days!
6. What services did you hire for your wedding? We didn’t go too crazy with “extras”. We had the fabulous Ger from Carlow Wedding Videos filming us-Precious memories that we will cherish forever! And the lovely Tadhg from Photographic Memories taking pictures. Our band were The Men in Black and I fully believe they are the best wedding Band out there! Sandy was a gentleman and a pleasure to deal with throughout-He even learned my favourite song! We did have our lovely friend and neighbour Tony from Photoboothcompany.ie at the reception with his selfie mirror-Great fun and again lovely memories to have! My make up was by Tara Makeup and Hair was done by Ramona from Tangles in Clane-I felt like a total princess!
7. Describe and rate your hotel and wedding planners. Our wedding was in Tulfarris hotel, Honora was our main wedding planner. Nothing was too much trouble and the venue is just beautiful!
8. Describe and rate your photographer and favorite photo from the wedding day. ) Ten out of Ten for Tadhg Nathan! He made us feel very comfortable and took lovely, natural fun photos! He was really creative in the set up of his photos and now our only challenge is choosing our favourites!
9. Describe and rate your wedding videographer: We debated whether or not we really needed a video of our day, and we both agree that having one was just the best decision! Ger has such a great eye for detail and really put everyone at ease. I was so emotional watching it back and the memories that he captured are so special to have. He perfectly captured the emotion of the day and all our special people will be there for us to look at for years to come!
10. What is your favorite part of your video? There are actually too many to describe! From getting ready in the morning to arriving at the church, from greeting our family and friends to speeches and dancing, we love it all!
11. Can you pass on any tips for other couples getting married? Just enjoy the love and happiness; there is no feeling like it! And don’t stress, it will all be fine!
12. If you could go back in time and do it again what would you do the same and what would you do differently? Not one thing!
13. Did you go on honeymoon? We hope to go away during the summer-We’re waiting so we can prolong the feeling of being newlyweds just a bit longer!!
14. Any last thoughts? Thanks so much to everyone who made our day so special!
- Bernie and Jack's Wedding Day
- DVD, VHS, PHONE FILES CONVERTED TO HARDRIVE FOR PLAYBACK ON SMART TV
- James and Ashleigh's Wedding Day
- James and Gillian’s Wedding Day
- VHS Transfer
- Wedding Film Packages
- Wedding Video * Beautiful Memories * Amazing Story Telling * Beautiful Skin Tones * Slow Motion *
- Wedding Video Packages
- Wedding Video Portfolio