What has been your favorite wedding church musician and why?
Feel free to comment on facebook or in the blog comment section.
I have met so many fantastic artists so I am sure I will offend someone by not mentioning (sorry) but of the top of my head three musicians that stand out for me have many things in common: Emotional Singers who set the tone for your wedding ceremony, who make people listen to every lyric, will bring meaning to your ceremony and are true professionals. These three performers are all amazing at what they do and offer something unique, interesting, beautiful and elegant.
Suzanne Carla – www.suzannecarla.com – What an amazing singer. Wow is an understatement. Performs in the Dublin Gospel Choir , Solo and her bands.
Alan Brereton – www.alanbrereton.com – Since I was young I have been listening to him at various events and he always impresses. The last time he silenced the church guests and got a massive applause during the ceremony as he wowed people with his performance. A true musician.
Amie Grendon – Instagram – @amiegrendonmusic – Unique, Interesting, Classy, Elegant, Soft, Soulful, Emotive – Did I mention unique? She brings emotion to another level while performing. She draws you in to listen to the words and stories being told in the song. A real joy to listen to and film for wedding films.
This thing with music is, everyone has there own personal preference so please go visit their websites and most importantly go listen to them perform and see If they float your boat! 🙂
This topic of conversation was started in the group – help I’m getting married group. A bride to be was asking for recommendations. The group link is at the bottom of this page – Here are some of the comments –
- D-Strings – http://www.weddingD-strings have lots of options http://www.weddingmusicsite.ie especially if you like violin
- I can provide piano & violin accompaniment. You can have as many instruments as you like but you would expect to pay €150-200 per musician on top of the singer’s fee – Jenny Cullen Music – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mks64ihgHzc&sns=em
- Jacinta McIntyre Wedding Music-Weddings Online Newcomer of the year 2019 pop me a PM I would love to know your date I come with a piano accompaniment 💜
- If you want to have a listen to our music on http://www.weddingmusicbyjewel.com, I’d be happy to check availability for you. You can see reviews & listen to more tracks etc on my FB page. Wedding Music by Jewel ♥️
- Michelle Delmar is amazing ❤️
- I’m Patricia Daly, a multi-award winning Harpist, Pianist & Singer helping brides create immensely heart-touching ceremonies. Please Like my Facebook page here Patricia Daly and PM me for a quick chat. I’m Twice All Ireland Harpist. Intl Singing Award. MA in Music Performance from UL. https://www.patriciadalyweddings.com
- I’m a ceremony singer and am accompanied by a choice of either guitar or piano, with the option of adding more instruments like violin etc. We also do drinks reception music. Feel free to have a look at my website http://www.whenyouresmilingmusic.com or send me a message if you’d like to chat about prices and packages etc. Best of luck with all the planning! 🙂 Natalie Turner Music https://youtu.be/_l-Mm-9oaGE
Book your wedding video with Carlow Wedding Films
Let us help you by supplying a wedding video like no other with the following
😍15+ years of experience
👂Excellent Sound quality
✨Emotive Story Telling
Carlow Wedding Films – Bringing memories to life
Carlow Wedding Films Wedding Filmmaker.
Photo by Tadhg Nathan. – https://www.facebook.com/KildarePhotographer/ –